Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 September 2013

TITLE: THE LAST GENERATION



TITLE: THE LAST GENERATION

MATT 24:34 Says verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass till all these be fulfilled. This is the last generation, Angel Michael had appeared in 2007 and since he had appeared, the world has ended Daniel 12:1. This is the last generation; the Lord showed me that the world has ended. 

 In this last time that is left, the Lord is building his church to take her to Heaven Zech. 4:1-10, Ezra 1:1-10.
In Exodus 12:1-7, we saw that the Lord said to Moses his servant, that this month will be the beginning of months to you, that it shall be the first month of the year.

The beginning of the seventh dispensation marks the beginning of the time that the Lord will come to take his Church home. 

By God’s grace, the Lord made me the Oracle of God when he saved me in 2007.  Jeremiah 51:6 Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD's vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.
Rev. 18:4, 5 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

The daughter of Babylon is aggressively fighting against humanity at this end time, catastrophe has come upon man and God’s judgment has begun already, for the time has ended according to the word of God which he gave me. . But before the beast  will begin his rule the rapture will take place which is the Passover of the Lord. And the Lord said in Luke 22:15, 16 and He said unto them, with desire I have desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer: 16 For I say unto you, I will not anymore eat thereof, until it be fulfilled in the kingdom of God. The Passover of the Lord which is the rapture of the saints from the earth to Heaven is about to take place.

Will you be with Jesus Christ on that day? No time anymore.
REPENT NOW OR NEVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment