Search This Blog

Monday 23 July 2012

THE ENDTIME


THE ENDTIME

There was a night that the Lord shown to me ‘’the world has ended’’. It was written in capital letter- THE END. Angel Michael has appeared, he came directly to me. The Lord gave me Daniel 12:1 which says- And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people, and there shall be a time of trouble such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time, and at that time, thy people shall be delivered, everyone that shall be found written in the book.
There was a night the Lord shown me SEVEN JERRY cans latter in that same night, he shown me SEVEN GENERATORS and he gave me his word in 2 Corinthians 1:20 which says- For all the promises of God in Him are yea, and in Him Amen unto the glory of God by us.
And the Lord also showed me the DAUGHTER OF BABYLON, he gave me Zechariah 2:7 which says- Deliver thy self, O Zion, that dwellest with the daughter of Babylon.
All these show that the world is ended according to the word of the Lord.
 The daughter of Babylon has appeared and she is seriously dealing with humanity she is seriously attacking the children of the kingdom of God through fornication and adultery, eating and drinking (no more fasting and praying) and sleeping. Children of God no longer pray at night (I mean those who are really born again- washed with the blood of Jesus Christ our Lord) Christians do not know that mid-night prayer wrecks Satan’s’ kingdom especially when one intercedes.

No comments:

Post a Comment